Payment & Security. Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Introducing the Wilsonart 5th Ave. Elm 7966K Laminate Sheet, a versatile and beautiful way to bring the timeless look of elm wood into your home. This laminate sheet offers an authentic grain pattern that features subtle planking and cross-grain saw marks. The overall grey color has subtle brown undertones that create a warm, inviting atmosphere. Whether you use this laminate to create a standout feature in your home or as an accent piece, you'll be sure to love its beauty and durability. Add a touch of sophistication to your home with the Wilsonart 5TH Ave. Elm 7966 Laminate Sheet.
What is High Pressure Laminate (HPL)?
HPL is a decorative surface which composes of a resin impregnated kraft paper creating rigidity, a decorative paper to display the design of the laminate, and a clear melamine overlay on top for protection. All of these components are bonded together using high pressure and heat. Once created, the HPL can be bonded to a substrate such as plywood, particle board, or MDF with ease using contact cement/adhesive.
How do I select a thickness?
The thickness of HPL you need depends on your application. Please find the description for both thicknesses below:
- Vertical Grade: Vertical Grade laminates are the choice for surfacing cabinet walls, doors and drawer panels. A couple examples of applications are vertical surfaces of desks and restaurant booths. Vertical Grade laminates are made to also be functional, durable, and decorative, but generally are used where the surface must absorb somewhat less impact than a comparable horizontal surface and serve mostly as architectural cladding.
- Postforming Grade: Postforming Grade laminates are used mainly for horizontal surfaces such as kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, islands, desk tops and table tops. Postforming Grade is thicker than Vertical Grade laminates which gives the sheet more wear and tear capability.
When will I receive my Wilsonart 5th Ave. Elm laminate?
Wilsonart laminates are fulfilled from a local Wilsonart warehouse that delivers to us next day if the item is found in stock. If the item is not found in the local warehouse, Wilsonart manufactures and fulfills the item from their facility in Texas which takes 7-10 business days to be received in our warehouse and shipped out to you. To verify quantities before ordering, please give us a call at (321) 300-4854 or leave an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the color number has a Y in it, these colors take 4-6 weeks for fulfillment. Please keep this in mind when ordering for your project.
Can I return this laminate?
Wilsonart 7966K-12 can be returned if it qualifies all our return conditions. Please see our return policy by clicking this link and navigating to the Returns & Refunds section on the page.
- Sheet Size: 4x8
- Manufacturer Grade Code: 335
- Manufacturer Grade: Vertical Grade
- Sheet Thickness: .028" (.7mm)
- Thickness Details: Type 335 is the usual choice to surface cabinet walls, doors and drawer panels. It often appears on the vertical surfaces of desks, restaurants booths and maitre d' stations, and as architectural cladding. Type 335 is intended for vertical applications where a functional, durable, decorative surface must absorb somewhat less impact than a comparable horizontal surface. VGP surfaces may be postformed to achieve radius edges.
- Laminate Finish: SoftGrain (-12)