Payment & Security. Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
What is High Pressure Laminate (HPL)?
HPL is a decorative surface which composes of a resin impregnated kraft paper creating rigidity, a decorative paper to display the design of the laminate, and a clear melamine overlay on top for protection. All of these components are bonded together using high pressure and heat. Once created, the HPL can be bonded to a substrate such as plywood, particle board, or MDF with ease using contact cement/adhesive.
How do I select a thickness?
The thickness of HPL you need depends on your application. Please find the description for both thicknesses below:
- Vertical Grade: Vertical Grade laminates are the choice for surfacing cabinet walls, doors and drawer panels. A couple examples of applications are vertical surfaces of desks and restaurant booths. Vertical Grade laminates are made to also be functional, durable, and decorative, but generally are used where the surface must absorb somewhat less impact than a comparable horizontal surface and serve mostly as architectural cladding.
- Postforming Grade: Postforming Grade laminates are used mainly for horizontal surfaces such as kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, islands, desk tops and table tops. Postforming Grade is thicker than Vertical Grade laminates which gives the sheet more wear and tear capability.
When will I receive my laminate?
Wilsonart Winter Carnival laminates are fulfilled from a local Wilsonart warehouse that delivers to us next day if the item is found in stock. If the item is not found in the local warehouse, Wilsonart manufactures and fulfills the item from their facility in Texas which takes 7-10 business days to be received in our warehouse and shipped out to you. To verify quantities before ordering, please give us a call at (321) 300-4854 or leave an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the color number has a Y in it, these colors take 4-6 weeks for fulfillment. Please keep this in mind when ordering for your project.
Can I return this laminate?
Wilsonart Winter Carnival laminate can be returned if it qualifies all our return conditions. Please see our return policy by clicking this link and navigating to the Returns & Refunds section on the page.
- Sheet Size: 4x8
- Manufacturer Grade Code: 350
- Manufacturer Grade: Postforming Grade
- Sheet Thickness: .039" (.99mm)
- Thickness Details: Type 350 adds the decorative capability of a soft edge to any typical laminate use. Common applications of post forming laminates are formed edges for counters, desktops, cabinet doors and drawer panels. Type 350 is intended for use on vertical and horizontal interior surfaces where it is necessary or desirable to roll the laminate on a simple radius over the edge of the substrate. This eliminates seams and leaves an attractive surface.
- Laminate Finish: Quarry (-52)